Friday, August 10, 2012

First Night Back

After almost a week in the hospital Wyatt is not comfortable home. Sleeping very light, panicking every time one of us leaves the room, irritable, and just all around overwhelmed. We have a busy day of catching up on appointments tomorrow and I am going to make it to the store to pick up more poly pellets to finish Wyatt's weighted blanket.

Had one of those moments where everything just seemed so perfect this evening. Was laying in bed with the baby cuddle up to me, my husband next to me, Riley in bed asleep, and Wyatt in his bed asleep; And I realized this is the first time we have all been asleep in the same place in a few weeks. It was an amazing feeling of warmth. It made this entire week of stress, worry, and doubt just disappear. Then Wyatt woke in a panic, but for a few amazing moments everything was perfect.

I do think he is finally settled for the night, so that at least is a relief. Now I am working on getting my brain to unwind. His auction ends at midnight tonight and we are shy about a dozen raffle tickets to get something from that. So please check it out, share it with your friends and family, bid, donate, whatever you would like to do or feel comfortable doing! Wyatt's Auction!

No comments:

Post a Comment