Friday, June 22, 2012

One of those days...

You know those days where you are fairly certain you are going to lock yourself in the bathroom because the children have gone stark raving mad! Yup it has been one of those days! I should have known Wyatt's 4 hour nap was a sign of trouble, he is hitting, yelling, and running around like a lunatic. Riley did not nap at all and by 8 pm she has gotten in trouble more times than I can count on fingers and toes. Not only that but we have our half child tonight for a bit as well and he is being a mouthy little monster.

At least I did manage to get some work done today, ordered ore supplies and began networking! The husband will be home shortly and surprised me by letting me know he has tomorrow off! That means I don't have to get up at 530 in the morning to take him to work so I can have the car. 8 am speech therapy appointment followed dropping Riley off with her grandmother and a cloth diaper get together. Get to show off the new diaper I made and get some inputs on what I should change.

The good news of today I just may get to shower by myself tonight!!

No comments:

Post a Comment