Thursday, June 28, 2012

Busy week, forgot I had this thing!

Title says it all! It has been one of those weeks where it seems like anything and everything has happened!!! I have been on the computer when ever the kids are occupied or asleep, Making graphics for myGoodness Creations business page, putting together the jewelry, ordering much needed supplies, 2 trips to the craft store and a couple to wal-mart. Cleaning and organizing my sewing room, and I have been experimenting with making cloth diapers which is going pretty well. Then there is the home front, laundry, washing the diapers, dishes, meals, CUPS!!! I clean 50 million sippy cups a week I swear!!! Opened the etsy shop today as well so hoping that we get some more business soon.

On the cloth diaper topic, I think I may have a problem. Not only do I own a ton... I mean 50+ diapers now I am continuing to make them just the same! There is so many adorable fabrics out there and I have got to put them on my boys bums!! I went a little crazy buying some things for both the business and for my private use, I am expecting a large order of pul and suede cloth, a HUGE order of snaps, 12 more of one of my favorite diapers, more fabric, and a mini backpack for Wyatt that I am going to convert to a feeding backpack for him. This time I need to take pictures so I can do a tutorial on it.

Off to cut more diaper cuts!

No comments:

Post a Comment